Saturday, November 2, 2013

Poinsettia Doily - Free Pattern

Free pattern crochet poinsettia doily
I had seen a picture of a crochet poinsettia doily like this on ebay. The doily was for sale. I couldn't find the free pattern for the crochet poinsettia anywhere on the Net so I looked at the picture and made this Christmas poinsettia doily pictured above. I promised myself that I would type out the instructions and post them on my blog but I never did get down to it. However, one day when I was browsing on the Net for free Christmas crochet patterns I chanced upon this poinsettia pattern here. Take a look at one of the first few free crochet patterns that I had posted; it is the other crochet poinsettia doily free pattern. That too is a very pretty pattern and I am sure you will enjoy making it. You might also be interested in our other free patterns for Crochet Christmas decor including Christmas ornaments and Christmas angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.

Not found the free crochet pattern you are looking for? For free updates :

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner